Dunnerdale is a classic short race round the tiny but rugged fells between the Lickle and the Duddon valleys. The scenery is superb, the course is tough and varied and there’s a very nice pub at the finish.
Registration is in Broughton Mills village hall (SD222906). The race starts just outside the pub at 12 noon. Full kit is always required.
If the fields are wet then we can only park on the side of the Broughton Mills road. Please arrive early, follow marshals’ instructions and tuck well in. The tractors don’t slow down.
Please note there is a cut off time at the road crossing at Kiln Bank Cross, this time will be confirmed before race day.
- Date & time: Sat 11th Nov 2023 at 12:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AS
- Distance: 8 km / 5 miles
- Climb: 550 m / 1804 ft
- Venue: Blacksmiths Arms, Broughton Mills.
- Grid reference: 223905
- Skills: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 17
- Teams: Yes, of 3
- Entry on day: No
- Price: £12 FRA, £14 Non-FRA
- Pre-entry: Sientries
Full FRA kit required: waterproof jacket and bottoms with hood and taped seams, hat, gloves, map, compass, whistle.
- Race Organiser: Nick Sebley
- Telephone: 01229 715021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Male record: K. Anderson – 00:35:51 – 1991
- Female record: V.Wilkinson – 00:41:21 – 2017
- No dogs on course. No parking below Blacksmiths Arms for your safety.